Tuesday, December 18, 2012

NYC


So, I live in New York City now. It’s kind of surreal. I mean, I always knew I would end up here in some form or fashion, but…I’m actually here now. I mean, this is it. That’s all there was to it, was to get up and do it. I am living in New York City! Ok, well, I’m renting a shitty, over-priced, double-efficiency in a dusty old hotel turned student housing residence. But that still counts!
I can say that I am now officially a jaded New Yorker! And it only took four months! 
Any time I tell someone that I was born in upstate, I still get the scrunchy face. But it’s alright. I love my hometown of Buffalo, NY. But I gotta say…New York City is soooo much more interesting. And to think, the first time I’d ever been to New York City was to actually move here. 
Well…I’ll settle in here, graduate with my fancy expensive degree, and head out west. Toward Seattle! And smoke guilt-free bud all day every day! Then maybe to Arizona or California. Who knows, whichever way the wind blows. Gypsy soul. 

No comments:

Post a Comment